Your browser does not support HTML5 canvas.
Number of men: 10
Number of women: 10
Display man-optimal matching
- Men are shown on the left. Women are shown on the right.
- x-preferring people are shown in red and labeled with 'X'. y-preferring people are shown in blue and labeled with 'Y'.
- Top-people (people with the max 'x' or 'y' among people with the same gender and preference) are labeled with the coordinate for which they are the top next to them.
- Soul-mates (people that are the first choice of their first choice) are colored green.
- Double-click to add an x-preferring person. (Hold CTRL to add a y-preferring person.)
- Double-click on a person to change its preference.
- Click a person to select him/her. If there is the same number of men and women, then his/her stable pairs (the people he/she can be matched to in some stable matching) will be highlighted.
- Drag to change its position.
- Press DEL to remove the selected person. (if the selected person has a soulmate, it is also deleted. Hold CTRL to prevent this.)
- To save the current configuration, click 'Print input' and copy the string. To restore that configuration, paste it into the 'Input:' field, and click 'Set input'.
- Click 'Space points' to space the points evenly without modifying the preference lists.